Lending ContactContact Troy Coffman at Soy Capital Ag Service's Kankakee, IL Regional Office.
P.O. Box 426
125 Mooney Drive, Suite 4
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Farm and AG Business Lending
Soy Capital Bank and Trust Company is a full service, locally owned commercial bank, providing a complete range of financial services for all types of businesses.
Soy Capital specializes in Farm and AgBusiness lending in and around our Illinois market areas of Kankakee, Bloomington, Peoria, Decatur and Springfield. We focus on grain and livestock production operations and agri-businesses that support and supply grower operations.
Business Loan Applications should include the following:
- Your borrowing request and an outline of your financial condition
- 3 years annual business financial statements & federal tax returns
- Federal tax returns & personal financial statements of all owners
- Projected income/expenses with projected cash flow the next year
- We would also be interested in reviewing your business plan
- Lines of Credit
- Equipment and other Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgages
- Expansion and Start-up Financing